Your Personal Data
Connectix respects the privacy of all site visitors and subsequently complies with all statutory data protection provisions applicable to England and Wales.
In order to access certain parts of the Connectix Cabling Systems website, and to be able to download useful files, you must register with us by providing personal data such as; your name, e-mail address, postal address, company name and telephone number. By registering on the Connectix Cabling Systems website, you consent to the use, transfer and retention of your personal data.
Where visitors may submit information via forms etc; in doing so they are deemed to have consented to the collection, processing and storage of that information.
Your personal data may be used for other business purposes, such as alerting you by post, e-mail or telephone to Connectix products and services that may assist you in your business. This will only occur if you have either indicated that you do not object to these offers or if you have specifically requested these offers. Connectix will maintain personal data in a secure environment.
Connectix aims to ensure that any personal data it processes is accurate. You may view and update, or amend your personal data held by Connectix, on request, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service and product range. From time to time, we may wish to contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax to ask you for opinions and feedback.
You may have a legal right to a copy of all the personal data about you held by us. You also have the right to correct any errors in your personal data or ask us to stop using your personal information now or at any time in the future for direct marketing purposes.
Connectix reserves the right to change, modify or update this statement at any time without notice so you should check it each time you visit the web site.
1. The term Connectix means Connectix Ltd, Registered Office: 33 Broomhills Industrial Estate, Braintree, Essex CM7 2RW. Registered in England No: 2814569. Registered in Ireland No: E3979. VAT Registration No: GB 623 1064 83.
2. In the unlikely event of Connectix not being able to provide the course or service (for example because of power cuts, rail strikes…), Connectix will endeavour to reschedule the course at a mutually convenient date. In this event, Connectix will not be liable for any loss or expenses caused to the client.
3. Public courses with fewer than three delegates attending may be rescheduled, but Connectix is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused to the client.
4. All course materials are copyright and intellectual property of Connectix.
5. The Laws of England & Wales shall apply to the contract.
6. These terms and conditions take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer.