Continuous Professional Development
Connectix Cabling Systems is committed to investing in training courses and educational workshops as part of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programs. We recognise the importance of design and specification knowledge, high quality workmanship and service competence when delivering IT building projects across varying environments. The Connectix Continuous Education Program gives Building Design Professionals and Connectix Approved Installers the opportunity to learn more on the impact of change in technologies.
- CEP001 Cabling Standards - Standards Overview and Modern Design Philosophy
- CEP002 PoE – An Overview of Systems, Devices and their uses
- CEP003 Fibre Optic Cabling, Technology and Deployment in Modern Buildings
- CEP004.1 Data Centre Technology Update
- CEP004.2 Data Centre Technology Update
- CEP005.1 Residential Systems – Incorporating Structured Cabling in Modern Building Design
- CEP005.2 Residential Systems – Overview of Satellite, TV and Fibre IRS Systems
- CEP005.3 Residential Systems – Overview of Broadband Technologies
- CEP005.4 Residential Systems – Overview of Broadband Technologies Part.2
Click Here to download our CEP information sheet.