Connectix MDx144e Fibre Distribution Boxes are suitable for use within Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH and Fibre-to-the-Pemesis (FTTP) deployments.
The Connectix MDx144e provides fibre connectivity options for external environments (wall/pole mounted), inside building risers, entrance facilities and within business enterprises as a fibre distribution point. The MDx144e interconnects distribution points between primary and secondary locations through to customer splice points within the consumer end.
MDx144e fibre box is a splice or mid-spanning splice enclosure within multi-level/tenant business premises, linking backbone cables and optional splitter points to the consumer end and work area drop cabling.
Features & Benefits
- IP56 rating
- Loading options for 1x4, 1x8, 1X16, 1:32, 2x4, 2x8, 2x16, 2x32 PLC steel tube/module splitter
- 1 x Vertical cable compartment
- Mid-spanning within vertical compartment
- Fibre management for splitters and incoming cables
- 4 x Drop Cable Gland Entries (40mm). Max drop cable capacity 37 x 3mm cables per port
- 2 x common feed gland entry point
- 14 x 12-fibre angled splice cassette trays
- 4 x splitter holders (1:32)
- Wall mounting and inbuilding mounting application
- GPON / POL Solution
- FTTH, FTTP, MDU, SDU, SMDU suitable
- Manufactured of Mild Steel