With a complete line of rugged, dependable, affordable Ethernet switches, the XPress-Pro SW series delivers a total networking solution for the industrial environment.
Part of the DeviceLinx family of network enablement products, XPress-Pro SW series managed and unmanaged Ethernet switches from Lantronix are designed to give you performance you can count on in the harsh environments often found at the edge of the network.
Whether they’re on the factory floor or in the field, XPress-Pro switches will provide flawless communication when you need it most. These full-featured Ethernet switches are the latest Lantronix innovations for the industrial automation marketplace.
XPress-Pro SW 92000 switches offer eight 10/100 Ethernet ports and an optional fiberoptic interface. They can be DIN-rail, shelf or wall mounted, and come with dual redundant power inputs to fit applications requiring a tough, environmentally hardened Ethernet switch.
- 2048 MAC addresses
- 768 kilobit buffer memory
- Redundant 2A max, 10 to 48 VDC power inputs
- Wide -34° to 74° C (-29° to 165° F) operating temperature range
- Hardened aluminum case
- Supports DIN-rail, panel, or rack-mounting installation
- Comply with NEMA TS1 and TS2 environmental requirements
- for traffic control equipment
- Alarms for power and port link failure by relay output
- UL 1604 Class 1, Division 2 classified for use in hazardous locations