Connectix slimline internal and external MDx8i Fibre Distribution Boxes are suitable for use within Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) and Fibre-to-the-Business (FTTB) deployments.
The Connectix MDx8i provides fibre connectivity options inside building entry facilities, small risers, street points and outside homes and business enterprises, as a fibre distribution point within small multiple dwelling unit (SMDUs). The MDx8i interconnects distribution points between primary and secondary locations through to ONTs at the consumer end. When installed as part of Connectix POL solution the system will deliver excellent performance with minimal loss and ease of installation.
Available unloaded or pre-loaded versions, the MDx8i offers variations for 4-way SC/APC or SC simplex, 4-way FC simplex, 4-way LC duplex adapters, spliced, pre-connectorised with or without splitters.
Within the MDx8i is splice tail slack management suitable for most common fibre drop feeds including 900um, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4.8mm cables.Features and Benefits
- Slimline fibre distribution box, suitable as a Customer Splice Point (CSP)
- Rainfall resistant, outdoor use
- Loading options for 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x5, 1x6 PLC steel tube splitter
- Can load up to 4-way SC/APC Simplex, SC/UPC Simplex, LC/APC Duplex, LC/UPC Duplex
- Wall mounting and inbuilding mounting application
- 1 cable entry port; 6 drop cable ports
- GPON / POL Solution
- FTTH, FTTP, MDU, SDU, SMDU, CSP suitable
- Manufactured of ABS plastic