Connectix internal MDx48i Fibre Distribution Boxes are suitable for use within Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) and Fibre-to-the-Business (FTTB) deployments.
The Connectix MDx48i provides fibre connectivity options inside building risers, entrance facilities and within business enterprises as a fibre distribution point. The MDx48i interconnects distribution points between primary and secondary locations through to ONTs at the consumer end. MDx48i fibre boxes can also be used as splice points within multi-level/tenant business premises, linking backbone cables to and from Main Equipment Racks (MER) and Secondary Equipment Racks (SER). When installed as part of Connectix POL solution the system will deliver excellent performance with minimal loss and ease of installation.
Available unloaded or pre-loaded versions, the MDx24i offers variations for up 24-way SC/APC or SC simplex and 48-way LC (24 LC duplex) adapters, spliced, pre-connectorised with or without splitters.
Within the MDx48i is splice tail slack management suitable for most common fibre drop feeds including 900um, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4.8mm cables.
Features & Benefits
- Small, compact fibre distribution box, internal application
- IP54 rating
- Loading options for 1x4, 1x8, 2x4, 2x8 PLC steel tube/module splitter
- Can load up to 24-way SC/APC, SC/UPC, 24 LC/APC Duplex and LC/UPC Duplex adaptors
- Wall mounting and inbuilding mounting application
- 2 cable entry port; 16 drop cable ports
- GPON / POL Solution
- FTTH, FTTP, MDU, SDU, SMDU suitable
- Manufactured of ABS plastic