Connectix slimline internal MDx16i Fibre Distribution Boxes are suitable for use within Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) and Fibre-to-the-Business (FTTB) deployments.
The Connectix MDx16i provides fibre connectivity options inside building entry facilities and small risers, as a fibre distribution point within small multiple dwelling unit (SMDUs). The MDx16i interconnects distribution points between primary and secondary locations through to ONTs at the consumer end. When installed as part of Connectix POL solution the system will deliver excellent performance with minimal loss and ease of installation.
Available unloaded or pre-loaded versions, the MDx16i offers variations for 16-way SC/APC or SC simplex, 16-way LC duplex adapters, spliced, pre-connectorised with or without splitters.
Within the MDx16i is splice tail slack management suitable for most common fibre drop feeds including 900um, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4.8mm cables.Features and Benefits
- Slimline fibre distribution box, internal suitable
- Loading options for 1x4, 1x8, 2x4, 2x8 PLC steel tube splitter
- Can load up to 16-way SC/APC, SC/UPC, LC/APC, LC/UPC
- Wall mounting and inbuilding mounting application
- 2 cable entry port; 16 drop cable ports
- GPON / POL Solution
- FTTH, FTTP, MDU, SDU, SMDU suitable
- Manufactured of ABS plastic