Coaxial cable with both conductors made of copper (Cu/Cu) and an outstanding braid coverage (60%). Triple shielded (TSH) cable, equipped with a second foil for extra shielded. An 18AtC cable with UV-resistant LSFH sheath.
- Copper inner conductor and copper braid
- Class A shielded
- Cca Euroclass
- External UV-resistant LSFH sheath, black colour
- 75 Ohm characteristic impedance
- 250m wooden reel
Class A Trishield (TSH) coaxial cable
With three shielding layers (Trishield), this cables provide the highest immunity to interference thanks to its very high shielding. Recommended in cases of high electromagnetic noise levels.
They belong in EN 50117 standard Class A, according to their structural properties:
- For 5 MHz - 30 MHz => TI < 5 mΩ/m
- For 5 MHz - 1000 MHz => SA > 85 dB
- For 1000 MHz - 2000 MHz => SA > 75 dB
- For 2000 MHz - 3000 MHz => SA > 65 dB
Where the transfer impedance (TI) defines how effective the shielding is at low frequencies, while the shielding attenuation (SA) defines it in the 30 MHz-to-3000 MHz range.