Cascadable multiswitch equipped with 5 inputs (one terrestrial, and the four polarities of one satellite), 8 user outputs, and a 12 dB potentiometer per user output.
Can be used as a terminal (star topology) or as a cascade by using a simple switch.
- One potentiometer (12 dB) on each of the user outputs to optimize the level on an individual basis
- A switch for either powering terrestrial pre-amplifiers or allowing current circulation
- Can be powered directly from the satellite receiver, without the need for a power supply unit*
- Remote power feeding using VL
- Current circulation between all inputs and cascades
- Active terrestrial
- European design, quality, and manufacturing
- Very compact
- Made of zamak
- Input and output colour identification
- Available ECO mode
- Selector switch to shift between cascade and terminal modes
- 12 V power supply
- Low power consumption